Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome

So, a certain friend of mine has encouraged me from time to time to start a blog.  So, oh wonderful friend of mine (who shall remain nameless), here you are :)

I've always called myself a person of few words, which I still believe is true, but not in a way that I'm condemning myself and saying I have nothing to offer. Yes, I have stuff to say, but I'm always careful in choosing what I say because I want my words to be of value.  Of course, there are those times, with certain friends, where I just get silly and we say some pretty ridiculously funny stuff.  But that's different.

All that to say, I'm not promising that you'll find posts by me every day.  In fact, maybe it'll even be months in between posts.  But you can trust that if I have something to say, you'll find it here.

1 comment: